Sunday, August 16, 2009

happy birthday sis!!!


yesterday was my sister's birthday.. happy birthday and may god bless you..n me as well.
you are my best friend and i know that i'm yours. so, for you 22th birthday, this song (sorry, i just put the lyric. go find the song yourself..:p) is for u..

true friend by miley cyrus
We sent our cards and letters BFF
You've got A million ways to make me laugh
You're looking out for me, you've got my back
So good to have you around

You know the secrets I could never tell
And when I'm quiet you break through my shell
Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell
Cuz you keep my feet on the ground


You're a true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside when somethin' ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
Till it's alright again
You're a true friend

You don't get angry when I change the plans
Somehow you're never out of second chances
Won't say "I told you" when I'm wrong again
I'm so lucky that I found

A true friend
You're here till the end
You pull me aside when somethin' ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
Till it's alright again

True friends will go to the end of the earth
Till they find the things you need
Friends hang on to the ups and the downs
Cuz they got someone to believe in

You're a true friend
You're here 'til the end
You pull me aside me aside when somethin' ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
No need to pretend

You're a true friend
You're here 'til the end
You pull me aside when somethin' ain't right
Talk with me now and into the night
'Til it's alright again

You're a true friend
You're a true friend
You're a true friend

this song is from the bottom of my heart..

p/s- i still didn't find the mask u asked before. can u ask another things that are more 'logic' to find??hurmm...

3 comments:

MyLifeMySoul said...

Tq lin,,, i love u soo damn much. tau ta mood along down gile today. syapiq bodo tu la. along kind of bergaduh gile semlm ngan die. bodo ny syapiq. along x sure bila kitorg akan ok blk. esok? next week? next month? ntah. along x kira,,, along nk post ym along kat blog along..

MyLifeMySoul said...

btw,, wei xde ke mask yg hebat tu...sob22 sedih i.. nk mask cool. x nk pakai mask warna ijo yg buruk tu. alaaa

MyLifeMySoul said...

wow,, cupcakes. along dh tau nk bg ape utk bday u..hahahaha. but i'm still thinking is it worth or not. n FYI hadiah bday u along akan kasi bln 12,, sbb along nk kumpul duit dulu. hahaha.

apa kata raya ni kita buat cupecakes. weee.. menarikkan? kita cari la camne nk buat cream sedap kat tenet.