Thursday, September 3, 2009

if..

if your house is on fire. what are the items that will you save and why??
( been thinking of this for quite sometime)

1. of course my comics
i've been reading this comic since i was 12 n it is my most precious collection . x kn nk tnggl je kn. syg gl. so, this gonna be my first item that i grab if my house is on fire.


2. my teddy bear
teddy bear ni org hadiah kn. bsar and huggable. it will keep me calm smntra nk tnggu bntuan smpai..hehehe


3. my dvds collection (4 cases)
actually, they are belong to my sis but dia dh waris kn sume dvd 2 kat aku. dlm 2 ada sume
ctr jpun yg aku syg so if they get burn, it will be a total disaster.



hopefully i can get out of the house with all this items i love the most.. if your house is on fire, what will you save first??

3 comments:

MyLifeMySoul said...

if kat indon la kann...
mula2 bukak beg tarik yg sebesar alam tuu then..
1. laptop-- along mmg leh mati kalo lp xde
2. modem internet n wireless -- again sy juga bleh mati
3. passport--xnk jd pendtg haram
4. purse--duit tu x penting,, yg penting kad atm dlm tuh
5. phone-- i xde duit nk beli yg baru
6. suma brg letrik n mknn

MyLifeMySoul said...

http://www.forever21.com/

acoustika said...

amboi!byk nyer benda nak dibawak..sempat ke?? :P